Saturday, February 10, 2007

YouTube weirdos


Ok, I've been posting video footage to YouTube so that I can then put it on this blog for the enjoyment of me, basically, and whichever friends I can con into looking at my blog. I knew that the videos were publicly available on YouTube, but I didn't think it possible that anybody who doesn't know me would actually choose to watch them. I just uploaded the turtle video and while waiting for it to load I started looking through my YouTube videos. I was shocked. I mean SHOCKED to see that the sweet little video of Sunny in Raleigh had been viewed almost 30 times. And the man with the machete and the coconut almost 30 times. And my greeting from the beach was viewed about 60 times. Craziest of all was the dance video from Luis's birthday party. That one has been viewed about 60 times too.
Now, if people have nothing better to do than look at videos of other people that they don't know and those other people's dogs and friends, well, I guess they've got more spare time than I do and they can have at it.
It just freaked me out a little. I'm over it now.

No comments: