Monday, February 19, 2007

Final pictures from Kabah





Obviously, we have like a god-zillion more pictures from this and every other place I'm blogging about. I'm just choosing the best ones for here so that all of my friends and enemies can see what a great time we had on the trip. I'm including several (probably too many) wide-angle pictures so as to include as much of the layout as possible because it's so darn pretty. It would be cool to have aerial photos of these ruins. I don't know where to get any, or even if they are available. There weren't many people there when we were there so it was hard to lasso in a stranger to take our picture together. We finally got one of the staff to take the picture. All of the ruins around here, no matter how humble the front gate and bathroom facilities, have at least a couple of people who run the place. Probably they have more people who come out and cut the grass and all.

No comments: