Friday, February 9, 2007

More random photos






These first two are from an awesome tidal pool we found. Ginger found a shell with a crab in it and we examined it with interest then set it back into the water to roam free. The next is one taken at around sunset on the beach. I liked the suggestion of motion in this picture. Next is a picture we took from the golf-cart of a small dock that was damaged some in the last hurricane. There were so many of these little docks on that part of the island and they were all worth a picture. They reach out into the lagoon, not the sea, so the water is not as blue. And the last is of me, rescuing Ginger's sunblock. We were waiting at the docks for the ferry to leave the island and Ginger knocked her lotion off into the water. I just figured it was a goner and was thinking, "Too bad." But she said, "You can get it, Jenny." So I had to wade in and rescue the lotion. It gave me a chance to get my legs into the beautiful water one last time. We had planned to come back to the island for our last night in Mexico, but that's what you get for planning...

No comments: