Monday, February 19, 2007

More Kabah




There were some human figures at this site. On the back side of the Palace of Chac Masks, we saw these (possibly) warrior figures. I don't know enough about the archaeology. I can't tell you who they are or even if they are warriors. But it amazes me that they were still there, looking steely-eyed. I LOVE the picture of Ginger with her little feet dangling. I think it looks kind of like she's floating there. And the wink picture is very cool because a) it's a very cute picture of my little sister, and b) we think that the hills in the background (maybe) are more unexcavated pyramids. I know, I know, the specific landscape, you say, is called the Puuc hills. Therefore, they are probably just hills. I disagree. We saw way too many obvious pyramids that looked like hills, so we believe that there aren't really any hills there- they all MUST be pyramids.

No comments: