Friday, November 27, 2009

San Giving 2009 Farm






Ahhhh! Another San Giving! A chance to eat WAY too much and then sleep it off and eat some more. A perfect American celebration :) If you will notice - I am wearing "Thanksgiving pants" (like sweat pants, they expand as you fill up).
This year, Ginger and Luis didn't come down but Miss Naincy was here and Mommy drove up to the farm. We went to a restaurant in Jasper (Ryan's) for the first dinner and then we went to Dawn's for the second. It was kinda small without Ginger, but we had a good time anyway and it was really fun to have Miss Naincy there.
I didn't eat so much at Ryan's that I was afraid to stand up straight for fear of splitting my stomach open - but it was close. I should probably have skipped that last plateful of nachos.

No comments: