Monday, November 23, 2009

Daddy in Memphis





Daddy came to visit me to bring me my mail and we went to eat at the Rendezvous. But it was CLOSED!!!! Horror!!! So we had to go to Beale St. and find somewhere else to eat.
We ended up eating at a place kind of in the middle of Beale St. - I can't remember the name - but when I said I was vegetarian they insisted on me getting a vegetarian lasagna dish. I want to know why the hell does everybody seem to believe that toadstools are an acceptable substitute for meat?!?!?!?! People pile on the mushrooms if they find out you don't eat meat. But there ARE those of us who are not big fungus fans. Well. Not since a particularly horrid experience in Auburn. Thanks Randy. You know who you are. Anyway...
The restaurant was pretty good after all- how can you go wrong with a portrait of the King!??!!?
Here area few pictures of us. It's always fun to hang out with him because he is funnier than I am :)
And he took me to the grocery store and paid for my flu shot. Yay!

No comments: