Monday, November 23, 2009

Am I a Teribus Groupie!??!?






I think I am not a Teribus groupie. Because, I believe, you have to be fucking a band member to qualify for that and I'm not. So there!
After the festival we all went out for dinner at some cool place. One of the organizers of the event took us to a trendy place downtown and we had really great food. I had a vegan Reuben sandwich and, believe it or not, it was absolutely delicious! Hmmm...I feel I'm not bitching enough about things. I'm sure I'll get around to complaining soon :) We took a lot of pictures of each other, me and the Teribus guys. It was totally fun. I really love this band and these guys. I don't know who I love more, Teribus or Jim Malcolm. HAH! Silvio Rodriguez, hands down. So I don't have to make the horrible choice b/c they both come after Silvio!

No comments: