Monday, June 27, 2011

Tepoztlan


When I was at Mariana's one of those times that I went to get Firulaisa spayed, I stopped for a sec at the gateway to the cathedral and got my picture taken in front of this wall mural made of seeds. It's pretty cool!
I wish I'd had time to explore more and climb the mountain to the temple. But staying with Mariana is difficult. She is very hard to get along with because she has to be in control all the time, she's a drama queen, she never listens to anyone else, and she smoke ay too much weed - so much that she has no control over her emotions. She says ridiculous things and changes her mind with every stray breeze. She nurses a hatred for the US and insists on sounding off with hare-brained political analysis that she does not really understand. Sheesh. I had to stay because I love the dog. But for real, Mariana's a little tyrant and I never want to have to stay with her again.

No comments: