Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Casa Italia




Some more views from and of the Casa Italia.
The Casa is always prepared for a party, apparently :)
AJ got a room with a balcony. I just got a window. But whatever, it's all cool really. He has more mosquitoes. Not that I want him to have mosquitoes. I want him to slay them all. DO they do any good? I guess some things eat them, but not enough things eat them, I think, for them to be worth their price in blood and agony. The mosquitoes in Egypt seem to be of a particularly martial variety. But there are NO bedbugs here! Yay!!!
And we finally got the password so we can use the wireless internet, so all is good now. And I dance on the roof in the afternoons. And if you are (un)fortunate enough to have ever seen me dance, you might appreciate the full hilarity and fun-ness of that. If you haven't seen me dance, you have missed out in life. So you won't be deprived, here you go:http://jennywinnywhiney.blogspot.com/2006/12/dancing.html
I have many skills, but I never said I could do everything.

No comments: