Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jenny-Tree: Or, Should I get a new Mac?


Well I am about to be fed up with myself for not knowing my own freaking password. Actually, it's not my fault. It's the fault of the patriarchy. If I were a dude I would have made more money than I did when I was working and would have been able to buy a new Mac back when this one got hit by lightening. But NO, I'm female so I'm underpaid and undervalued and if I'm competent people will think I'm a bitch and if I'm friendly people will think I'm incompetent. That's the meaning of OPPRESSION, people! When no options are good so you get squozen in. Anyway, so, I had to call some shade-tree techie who met me in a parking lot and replaced my hard drive, resetting the passwords and he apparently misspelled my regular password so I can't upgrade anything anymore. I can't download any new programs. I'm basically trapped, frozen in time. I LOVE this little MiniMac of mine but some days it just gets to me. ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!
On the plus side, I have a good friend who will do my photoshopping for me. So I get to be a Christmas Tree for Solstice!

No comments: