Friday, May 30, 2008

5:25 AM part 2



Another day, another picture of the butt crack o'dawn. I took this today, 30 May 2008.
I also drove to Memphis today to look for a place to live and I found a place! It's a little shabby, but meets my basic criteria: big dogs allowed and walking distance from campus. I'll probably be moving over the course of July. I'm a little sad about leaving here. Not leaving my job, of course, but leaving the camper and the woods. I'll have to photo-document the things I'll be leaving. But I am also very excited about it since I have always loved change. Plus I'll be going back to school and learning how to read Middle Egyptian heiroglyphics.
I have ordered a kick-ass mattress set for me and I think I need to get Gilligan an orthopedic doggie bed. It seems only fair.

No comments: