Thursday, May 29, 2008

5:25 AM Paranormal sunlight experiment: Part 1



I think that the sun is coming up too soon these days. My friend Enrique, an astronomer, pretty much put the kibosh on my theory. But I am not alone in noticing that it is WAY lighter at the butt-crack o'dawn than it ever used to be. I've been getting up at about 5:15 AM for a long time now and I have decided to investigate this phenomenon.
The first picture here is from 28 May 2008. From my front porch, just over the top of the camper, before I left for work.
Ditto the second picture, but that one is from 29 May 2008. Both were taken at 5:25 AM precisely.
I plan to follow this and see what happens.
I turned the flash off for both of these. Note that it is a lot darker in the first one. Well, that's probably just because it was more overcast and it did rain an ass-load that day. Nothing to get too paranormally excited about. Yet.

No comments: