Friday, August 3, 2007

My dinner (as if anybody cares)


I read somewhere, probably on Twisty's blog, that nobody cares what you ate for lunch. Or supper. Or breakfast. So I thought I'd test that theory and put up a picture of the beans that I snapped for my dinner. As you can see, this activity requires nicotine and alcohol along with a communication device. And, since it occurs outdoors, there is also a profound need for DEET. Unfortunately, I ended up drinking too much of the wine and talking too much on the communication device and never got around to cooking the beans. I did get them snapped, though. And this photo reminds me that I have some serious repairs to make around the homefront, like repaint the table and re-upholster the chairs. Life is always a work in process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I care what you eat for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!! (Or breakfast, dinner, and supper if you're from the South...)

That din-din sounds good to me (sans nicotine)!

:)