Friday, October 21, 2011

Hugo is driving me crazy


How can I love this puppy so much and still want to kill him sometimes? He was just quite horrible on the leash this afternoon. He is too independent and doesn't want to cooperate and I'm trying to be patient and just give him treats for any little good thing he does and praise him to the heavens, but today is just sucking. Well. Actually it was really great until we went for a walk. And I think, really, it's just the cold weather that's pissing me off. My ears hurt. And Hugo wasn't cooperating outside.
Oh well. Maybe he'll be better tonight.
He's really cute.
And he's smart.

1 comment:

Amy Kunz said...

oh my god, that face! what a cutie! Mine is a terror on the leash but she is four years old so I fear she will never stop. I hope he learns the leash now, otherwise walks become stressful when they should be the opposite. Mine is sweet but as soon as the leash comes out, she is a beast. Good luck! what a little babe he is