Sunday, September 18, 2011

Emily Lau with Istanpitta

This little clip lets you hear Emily Lau singing. Her voice was so beautiful. And I loved the vielle (the medieval violin) that Shula is playing. It sounds so much nicer than a modern violin. She said that's because the back is flat so it isn't as shrill.
I had dinner with Emily and Shula and Al last night, and I enjoyed talking to them so much, but I sort of feel like they think I'm retarded. Anyway, the video is not as good as they were in life.

2 comments:

Emily sings said...

HAHA it was so cool to find this when I googled my name! ;) how are you jenny!? :)

Emily sings said...

Also, you can find more out my singing on emily-lau.com or thebrokenconsort.com, if you add kukyuen on youtube, you can subscribe to my channel!! :) It was so nice to have met you!