Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Walking around Tuxtepec PArt 1





There are far too many interesting things to take pictures of in Tuxtepec. So, I will dedicate a brief series of pictures from around town to this project.
Since the rains have set in, the weather is actually mild enough to make walking enjoyable again. So EY and I have been walking around, looking at stuff. And it is making me like Tuxtepec again and I think I will miss it.
Here I am posting a picture of the painting of Super Dog. This is on the wall of a veterinaria place that treats sick animals and sells dog food. Can is apparently the spanish for canine or dog.
Another pf these pictures is a basketball court near the cemetery where somebody has tried to write FUCK on the goalpost, but didn't quite get it right :)
The bottom picture is a grave at the cemetery. Here the cemeteries are called panteones. This one caught my eye because of the Greek temple design and the colors.
And this corrugated iron wall painted white was just pretty.

No comments: