Sunday, October 19, 2008

Inspired by Nefer-Jenny...





I decided to wear makeup to Betsy's birthday party. I felt a little bit like I was in drag, as it's been so long. I don't know that I'll do that (wear makeup) again anytime soon, but it was kinda fun. The band (The Modern Society) was super loud and very good, to my mild surprise. And Betsy really does know them, it's not a figment of her demented imagination! So we all posed for group pictures at the end of the set and I tried to get in the middle, pyramid-style, but my knee is not yet back to normal functioning. Oh well. C'est la knee.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Yeah....good times, but for the record, you guys suck...but you also totally rock...and you know why...all looking guilty....but your awesomeness totally over-balanced the suckiness.

I kid because I care! Seriously, you guys are the best!