Monday, July 21, 2008

The Scene





I thought I'd post a few pictures of the general layout of the place. It could, not inaccurately, be described as old-school hippie. The camp areas are pretty and the whole place is well laid-out. It almost seems to be set up so that you kind of flow happily from place to place.
I did not get a picture of my favorite outhouse.
Or of the port-o-potties.
I had this phobia of using the port-o-potties to 'do number 2' because of this idea that is stuck in my mind, that it will splash the nasty slush from the bottom up onto me. So I was grateful to find a real outhouse that worked a treat. The real outhouse was wooden and comfy and had cool (and there is no better word for it than cool) paintings inside it. I can't believe I failed to get a picture of it. And I didn't get a picture of the showers either and they were equally cool AND complete with hot water.

No comments: